CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Night to Remember

Saturday, 15th October 2011 will be a night to remember. I am really looking forward to this special night. Meeting with friends whom I have not met since like more than 20 years ago. I bet it will be fun and memorable. So what to wear? Have a rough idea though but just can't really decide which one. PB - takleh lupa. Lepas tu baru boleh  MAMMA MIA!  PB oh PB! My lifesaver! My confidence booster! If I knew your magical powers long before, I would have own you long ago. Takpe, pertemuan dan perpisahan di tangan Tuhan. Apa-apa pun, aku tetap bersyukur ditemukan dengan mu. Tak tahulah bagaimana aku nak lalui hari-hari ku tanpa mu. Ok ok! Sentimental Mode - OFF! Will be right back. More updates coming up..

0 comments: